Business development is positioned between Sales and Marketing but incorporates elements of both. The services provided by MBAC are:
- Market Access and Reimbursement – consulting, strategy and formulation and assistance with submissions.
- Distributor Search and Due Diligence – Introductions to local or international distributors or manufacturers, product search and discreet enquiries.
- Market and product development – expansion strategies to augment product ranges or finding new markets for existing products using a variety of distribution models.
- Facilitation of company meetings and providing independent and objective feedback.
- Implementing Business Intelligence Tools without breaking the bank
Organisational Development is a field of research, theory, and practice dedicated to expanding the knowledge and effectiveness of people to accomplish more successful organisational change and performance. Services provided by MBAC are:
- Business Diagnostic – Focussed or Enterprise-wide, usually as a preliminary step towards other Organizational Development projects.
- Business Process Engineering – aligning customer expectation and value creation to Operational Excellence.
- Project Management.
- MBAC is a reseller of ORAX Service Delivery Infrastructure, which is designed for use in Small and Medium enterprises and provides cost-effective access to CRM, Accounts and Billing, Inventory Control, Business Process Management, HR & Payroll and many other integrated modules.
- Healthcare Regulatory Compliance – Providing insights into the changing healthcare environment from a regulatory perspective, and conducting audits and consulting on client’s own compliance. Advisory services on Healthcare Transformation, B-BBEE Strategies, Medical Device Regulation and Authorized Representatives.