Healthcare Market Research directed towards actionable decision support: building an understanding of the South African Healthcare Environment and competitive landscape.
Primary Market Research
Voice of Customer – Product Evaluations, Clinical Practice Landscape and evolving philosophies, In-depth Interviews and online surveys.
Perception Surveys – Partnered by Objectivity – Produce large scale perception audits on awareness, importance and ratings using a proprietary telephonic interview methodology.
Medical Advisory Boards – MBAC offers an end to end solution for facilitating medical advisory boards including:
- Board / Healthcare Practitioner Recruitment;
- Health Care Compliant (HCC) contracting and management of honoraria;
- Collation and distribution of pre-MAB packs;
- Assistance in formulating research questions, agenda and supporting clinical research articles;
- Meeting Facilitation / Chair support;
- Drafting Minutes or Compiling Transcripts as may be required;
- Hospitality and Travel arrangements are arranged using a trusted partner, experienced in arranging Medical Congresses, international and local travel and incentives.
Health Technology Assessment – Compiling HTA reports on new technologies in support of funder reimbursement applications.
Market Access and Reimbursement Pathways – Product, Health Technology, Treatment Methodology or Protocol, Medical Device or Pharmaceutical. MBAC provides custom analysis, often integrating some Primary Research, to define Market Access and Reimbursement Pathways for the Client. This includes both traditional pathways as well as unique “tips and tricks” which may include alternative reimbursement models, and patient access pathways, brand activation and commercial excellence. (Business Development)
Market Intelligence – Expert insights into the South African, and broader Sub-Saharan Healthcare market.
Competitive Landscape – with exceptional access to the South Africa Healthcare supply market, MBAC is able to bring together its expert market insights, strategic marketing and holistic approach, to clearly define and describe the competitive landscape for a company or product, in a manner which enables the company to develop innovative strategies to build competitive advantage.