MBAC is pleased to announce its 2019 internship program. Through this program, interns will be able to apply for fixed-term interships within the company.
Internships will provide those interested in any of the intern pathways exposure to our methodologies and gain work experience.
Internship Pathways include
- ISO13485 Implementation
- Business Development
- Regulatory: Medical Devices
- Market Research: Healthcare
Applications are welcomed from persons permanently resident in Johannesburg who meet the following criteria:
- Exhibit interest in any of the given pathways;
- Academic proficiency – Grade 12 with Math and Sciences, BSc in Health Sciences or Marketing, Business Administration highly recommended
- Excellent communication skills
- Well organized, systems and process thinking
- Professional presentation
- Technologically literate – Microsoft Office, social media, research techniques
- Additional languages an advantage
- Willing to make a personal investment in developing skills and gaining experience in these specialized areas.
Preference will be given to previously disadvantaged individuals, women and first-time job-seekers.